Life Groups at Friendship Celebration are all about being a disciple of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
A Disciple is . . .
- Following Jesus (head)
- Being Transformed by Jesus (heart)
- Joining in the Mission of Jesus (hands)
A Life Group is . . .
- A small, safe group of 3 to 12 people :
- All are warmly welcomed.
- Led by a spiritually mature leader.
- Meets weekly or biweekly.
- Where everyone can be real, open and honest with their struggles and victories.
- Where what is said in the group stays in the group.
- Where everyone is valued during discussions by listening to what is being shared.
- Designed to branch and grow
What happens in a Life Group?
- Relationships are developed.
- Fellowship and outings.
- Service to the community.
- The Word of God is explored though storytelling and discussions.
- Life applications are made.
- Prayer and praise.
For more information, contact our church office or click here for a current listing of life groups available.